The AI Curriculum for Adult Education (AIAE) project aims at addressing the exciting topic of artificial intelligence targeting a wide audience and non-technical professionals.
Co-funded by the Erasmus + programme of the European Commission, five partners from four European countries worked within the AIAE project together to develop materials for trainers in adult and professional education, as well as adult learners, who have little or no experience in the field of AI.
Under the framework of the project, the consortium created training material for trainers in adult education to strengthen their own digital skills and acquire knowledge over AI, but also learning material for adult learners to gain an overview of the fundamentals in the field of AI.
Six final products were produced during the course of the project:
- 12 briefings on key AI concepts,
- Audio-snippets from expert interviews,
- A toolkit for capacity building in AI beginner courses,
- An interactive online learning platform,
- A handbook of didactic concept and training material,
- Step-by-step guidelines for trainers in adult education.
All intellectual products from the AIAE project are publicly and freely available and can thus be used by all adult education institutions to develop their own trainings and by learners to expand their knowledge in the field. It is further noted that all intellectual products are available in the English language and the languages of all participating organisations.
The consortium includes the five following partners:
- Studio2B (Germany): is a Berlin-based social enterprise that pursues the goal of making vocational orientation and vocational training more modern, creative and digital by implementing a wide range of innovative concepts for young people and adults within Germany and worldwide such as e-learning courses, virtual company tours, 360° videos and VR trainings.
- STEP Institute (Slovenia): is a research and training organisation that is developing innovative methods for people’s potential. It empowers people for better functioning in the work environment through innovative methods.
- emcra co-shaping Europe (Germany): emcra co-shaping Europe is a leading German training and consulting company within the areas of management and funding. As an accredited educational institution, emcra is an active provider of training programmes in the field of vocational orientation and adult education.
- SGI (Italy): Stati Generali dell’Innovazione (SGI) is a non-profit, non-political association based in Italy. It was founded in 2011 with the aim of developing a common perspective on innovative guidelines and policies for diverse target groups and actors in politics, civil society and business.
- LT Synergy (Cyprus): An advisory firm providing holistic governance, risk, compliance (GRC) and organisational effectiveness services, to the local and regional market with the aim to inspire organisations to transform, grow and excel in their market for the benefit of their stakeholders.
The AIAE project was co-funded by the ERASMUS+ programme of the European Union and ran from November 2020 to October 2022. This website and project contents reflect the views only of the authors, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
+49 30 634 99 87 21
+49 30 634 99 87 21